Currently all are a problem because webextension support is not there yet.

FRG

Ray_Net wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 06-11-17 02:14:
On 11/5/17 5:16 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
I have readed this:
 > uBlock Origin is already written as pure WebExtension, so it will
 > continue to work when Firefox upgrades to 57 in just 9 days from
 > when I post this posting.

So the problem will exist when SM will upgrade to a certains point ...

Will that means that all Plugins will cease functionning ?

Plugins are Flash, Silverlight and so on.

Extensions are uBlock Origin, NoScript and the like.

uBlock Origin web extension won't work in SeaMonkey, nor will any other web extension.

Users will be stuck using old XUL extensions and won't get any updates.

How can I check, in my SM, which installed plugins and/or Extensions are in problem or are not in problem ?