On 11/10/2017 at 3:28 PM, Frog created this epitome of digital genius:
I have accessed a web cam located on the Ocean City, MD boardwalk for years and for unknown reasons it now does not open.

The web address for this web cam is:

http://www.oceangallery.com/

I do see a black rectangle where I believe the cam display should located.  This black rectangle has the following message displaced in it:

can't assign to properties of (new Boolean(true)):
not an object

This message does not communicate with me...Help!

Windows 10

Frog
It works in IE11.

--