On 18/11/2017 7:01 AM, sean wrote:
Daniel wrote:
On 15/11/2017 5:41 AM, sean wrote:
This is a new error message that I am receiving frequently since converting to SM 2.49.1:

There is not enough disk space to download new messages. Try deleting old mail, emptying the Trash folder, and compacting your mail folders, and then try again.

1) Seamonkey keeps losing track of my  local folders designation on a separate drive

2) the disk in question is 80% free

3) the disk the program is installed on is 50% free

Sean, have you been fiddling with your profile recently?? i.e. maybe used CD's to copy your profile from one computer to another?? I seem to recall that you might get such a message if one or other of the file/folders in your profile had become "Read Only".

Thanks Daniel,
   This seems to have resolved the "Not Enough Disk Space" error... but doesn't resolve why SM 1.49.1 doesn't wanna remember that my local folders are on a separate drive... or as linux refers to it, a separate "device"

I really hope your "1.49.1" is a slip of the fingers ... O.K., I see in your original post you mentioned "2.49.1"!!

I had my Win7 SeaMonkey Program on my G: drive/partition and my Profile on my H: drive/partition. No problem ..... until I, recently, ran out of space on my G: drive/partition!! ;-(

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Err!! ... Um!! .. I mean *Go Dallas Cowboys* !!