Hello.

I noticed when I forward e-mails, SeaMonkey uses GMT like "Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 18:52:06 +0800" instead of 2:52:06 AM PST (my local USA's PST time). How can I have it show my local time zone instead like when reading and replying? It is weird it is only happening when forwarding.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"I ate ants. They weren't that bad." --Leslie Hope
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx