On 12/13/2017 3:45 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> If so, *WHY*?
>
> I ask because I follow a similar group following a different fork of
> Netscape.
>
> On that group the moderator chastised a poster for suggesting
> conformance to courtesy/productivity issues.
>
> YMMV

No, mozilla.support.seamonkey is not moderated.  The moderator for
mozilla.support.thunderbird and mozilla.support.firefox (the same
person) is often far too agressive.  A worse problem is that he is not
available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week; this means that a message
might get delayed several hours or overnight.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.