Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Ray Davison wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Being a Conservative, I load Fox News.com.
Lately I cannot get any response when I try to log-in.
I try various "User Agent", but no response to a mouse click.

Is anyone else having this problem ?

I don't recall the details now, but sometime back I decided that SM could not
work FNC, and have
been using FF.

Ray

I use http://video.foxnews.com/v/1241186546001/?#sp=watch-live.

Use of that link assumes you already subscribe to (and are paying for) Fox news
on one of the cable
TV providers such as Comcast, Verizon or plus about 10-15 other cable
providers. When you first use
the above link, you will be asked to provide the Userid and Passwword that you
normally use to login
to your cable provider.

I recently dumped my ISP of 8 years due to deteriorating service and now have a new one.
Not sure if this is due to the new ISP or what.

However, I was able to log onto FoxNews.com from any of my gmail accounts.
I also have a "Handle" on FoxNews that I used to make comments.

Suddenly FoxNews "login" - what used to work - is now "dead" to all mouse clicks.

Either FoxNews changed its system or something about my new ISP (Frontier.com) is causing
this inert input symptom.

BTW - I am also getting messages on gmail that I am using an outdated Browser !
Is SeaMonkey being boycotted ?!
W/O SeaMonkey I would be dead - left in the lurch - Kaput, finito, ein auslander !

DoctorBill