On 12/25/2017 at 7:33 AM, Daniel created this epitome of digital genius:
Larry wrote:
Win 10, SM 2.49.1

Remote content (graphics) will not load in AOL, e-mail or CNN even when OPTION load remote graphics is enabled.

Works fine in THUNDERBIRD and FIREFOX on same machine.

Re-installed SM but still have the problem.  I'm at a loss, any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

Larry

Larry, I seem to recall a setting in SeaMonkey (or was it Mozilla Suite or even Netscape Suite) which would allow you to download content from Remote Sites ... or not. I recall I had a problem ordering stuff from Amazon.ca because I had set the Remote graphics setting to "Off" and the Amazon.ca "checkout" symbol was being supplied from Amazon.com ... or some such!! So I wasn't seeing it!

I've looked through Prefs twice, but cannot find what I think I'm looking for. Maybe this will jog someone else's memory!!

Edit - Preferences - Privacy & Security - Images.  Select Load all images.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/