Larry S. wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/2/2018 5:55 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 1/2/18 2:29 AM, Saul wrote:
Epub reader only releases for Firefox now, I wrote them and they said
compatibility issues but I see that this version of Seamonkey 2.49.1
has updated compatibility could anyone on the development team
announce this to all add-on developers so they enable more add-ons for
Seamonkey? I'd like to read epub books in my browser again

EPUBReader 1.5.0.12 installed in my SeaMonkey 2.49.1. Probably the last
one that will work with SeaMonkey until the developers add support for
web extensions.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/epubreader/versions/

The links on that page are null.

Works o.k. here. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1.

WFM2.

Paul B. Gallagher