Tom Pamin wrote:
chokito wrote:
Copy text below in a text editor and save it as example as WebCam.txt.
Then rename the file to WebCam.htm or WebCam.html and open it with the
browser.

  <head>
    <title>Webcam</title>
  </head>
    <iframe
src="http://api.wetmet.net/client-content/PlayerFrame.php?CAMERA=186-04-01&amp;CFVER=WM&amp;WIDTH=100%&amp;HEIGHT=100%";

width="100%" height="100%">
    </iframe>

I renamed it to an html file, but the file type still shows as txt, and
opens still in Notepad, not SM?
Got it changed to html. I'll test it later today. Thanks!

One more thing on this. It is working fine, but I do have 2 scroll bars on the right side using my 15" laptop. If I choose View-Fullscreen on the top, the scroll bar gets closer to fullscreen, but not totally.

Checking the original web site, that view is total fullscreen with no scroll bars. Is there any way to adjust your new file to show a real fullscreen with no scroll bars. I did try changing the height and width %'s in your file, but can't get it right.