We use Avast antivirus and Seamonkey on a few PCs.

It seems a few month ago we started having a problem with Seamonkey not being
able to automatically update.  It states it is being blocked.

On one computer Avast is a paid version with the firewall, one computer is the free version with
windows firewall.

I contacted Avast and they had me try a few things with Avast... that appeared to work for a few days. The problem appears to be with their Webshield, because when I shut it down I have no problems
looking for updates on Seamonkey.

When I contacted Avast again, they suggested contacting you.

Have you heard of this before, is there a solution?   Is there something you can help with?

Thank you,

Ken Kellaher

SSHC, Inc.
Westbrook, CT 06498