On 1/20/2018 12:23 PM, meagain wrote:
> On 1/19/2018 5:37 PM, Lee wrote:

>>> Got it!   ....require
>>
>> What's going on?
>>
>> change
>>    security.OCSP.require
>> to true and I get the
>>    Secure Connection Failed
>>    An error occurred during a connection to www.google.com.
>>    The OCSP server experienced an internal error.
>> trying to load https://www.google.com, but then change
>>    security.OCSP.GET.enabled
>> to true and it works!?
>>
>> Lee
>>

> I set both ...enabled   and ...required to   "true" and all is well
> again.  How they got missmatched is a mystery.

I went to [Edit > Preferences] on the SeaMonkey menu bar and selected
[Privacy & Security > Certificates] on the left side of the Prefeences
window (under Category).  If I clear both checkboxes under OCSP, I have
no problem reaching google.com; but I refuse to surf the Web in such an
insecure manner.  If I check only the first checkbox, I again have no
problem; but that is still surfing in an insecure manner.  If I check
both checkboxes, the problem still exists.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.