> But when the demise of userChrome.css and userContent.css happens, I'm outta
> here.

It will probably happen faster in Firefox either by neglect or by design. We could always try to load user js or css during startup.

Windows candidates are also now mostly there. Looks like I need to do the release notes faster than planned. Knock on wood #2.

FRG

Ed Mullen wrote:
On 2/6/2018 at 12:02 AM, Daniel created this epitome of digital genius: