On 2/12/2018 11:37 AM, Pat Connors wrote:
> Last week I wrote that I was unable to stream the Big Brother show, and
> it was suggested that I update the browser to the current 2.49.1 which I
> did and still could not stream it.  Then last night I went to:
> http://videobrother.net/live-stream
> I could not work because:
> Cannot load MCU8:  no ESTM3U delimiter
>
> I can get both on the E browser but prefer to get them on SeaMonkey like
> I used to.
> Any suggestions?

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.49.1
"Advertise Firefox compatibility" disabled
Cookies for the originating Web site only
Popups unblocked
Images from all domains enabled
Flash enabled
HTML5 media enabled
AdBlock Plus disabled

I have no problem viewing Steam 1 or Stream 2 (except I really dislike
watching this unreal "reality" show).

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.