On 2/16/2018 6:42 PM, Smiles wrote:
I keep getting this warning but can not choose to accept the error and
go forward

can anyone advise
thanks

Regarding the warning, same problem here on about half the sites I have bookmarked. "Technical Details" in most but not all cases displays an option to override, but does not always give you a good result.

I think the anti-virus program you are using may have something to do with this. I was using Avast with 2.49 and things were fine. The problem only appeared after I changed to Kaspersky.

OT: IMO Kaspersky is a breath of fresh air compared to Avast and I intend to keep using it.