WaltS48 wrote:
On 2/18/18 9:49 PM, Sanpam wrote:
When logging into mail2web to check my email, it asks for a code like
this: "To prevent automated programs from using
mail2web.com, we ask that you type your
code in the text box provided".

But no code appears. Is this a SM problem, and how do I get the code?

So, you are using the browser, go to mail2web, enter an email address
and password, then get a page with a Captcha and you don't see it?

Have you tried using the correct user agent for your browser which isn't
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/46.0"?. It may be that they no longer support that outdated
browser for security reasons.

I need to use that user agent to get other things to work correctly with SM.