Daniel wrote:
On #2 #3, Ray_Net wrote:
Edmund Wong wrote on 20-02-18 02:17:
At this point in time, there is no Win64 release build. There's
still a bunch of stuff that needs to be done to enable it.

I suppose that when the SM for Windows 64bits will be available that the best way of switching from the 32bits to the 64bits must be:
1. Stop SM
2. Take a copy of the profile.
3. In the Control Panel at Add/Remove program - Remove the current SM 32bits
4. Dowload the SM for Windows 64bits
5. Run it.

Question:
The locations of the profile are identical between 32bits and 64bits ?
And is the profile 32bits compatible and used by the new SM for Windows 64bits ?

Umm!! What are you going to use to download the 64bit version (Step 4) if you have already deleted the old 32Bit version (Step 3)?? ;-P I suppose you could, maybe, use an FTP agent!

For as long as I can remember (at least 20 years), Windows has been shipped with an Internet browser out of the box; there was a big ruckus at one point because M$ didn't provide the option of uninstalling it. So even without SM there are other options (which shall remain nameless), provided you have the URL.

Paul B. Gallagher