Richard Owlett wrote:

There are sites containing relatively complex documentation. The authors chose to break it down in chunks of one HTML page per section.

That is convenient for those viewing it online. I read that level of documentation offline. I prefer it as a single page format so I can easily text search across section boundaries.

Suggestions?
TIA

In Google, search as follows:
        "owlett" site:flurbish.com
which will find all instances of the search string in the named domain.

Then open each hit in a new window while keeping the list open for later use.

Paul B. Gallagher