Ed Mullen wrote:
On 2/22/2018 at 7:19 AM, Paul B. Gallagher created this epitome of digital genius:
Richard Owlett wrote:

There are sites containing relatively complex documentation. The authors chose to break it down in chunks of one HTML page per section.

That is convenient for those viewing it online. I read that level of documentation offline. I prefer it as a single page format so I can easily text search across section boundaries.

Suggestions?
TIA

In Google, search as follows:
     "owlett" site:flurbish.com
which will find all instances of the search string in the named domain.

Then open each hit in a new window while keeping the list open for later use.

Paul, that search returned:

"Your search - "owlett" site:flurbish.com - did not match any documents."

Not sure what you were trying to accomplish.

That was a demonstration of the technique. I didn't mean to claim there was a site <flurbish.com> or that the OP wanted to search for his own name.

Paul B. Gallagher