On 2/22/2018 at 5:43 AM, Richard Owlett created this epitome of digital genius:
There are sites containing relatively complex documentation. The authors chose to break it down in chunks of one HTML page per section.

That is convenient for those viewing it online. I read that level of documentation offline. I prefer it as a single page format so I can easily text search across section boundaries.

Suggestions?
TIA

Well, the simple (most tedious) way is to open file 1 in a text editor, open file 2, copy file 2's code and paste it into file 1. Save file 1 with a new name. etc. You'll likely get odd things happening, especially if the pages are from different sites.

Also, Google something like "merge html" no quotes.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/