G. Ross wrote:

SeaMonkey 2.46, Win7 64 bit.  My wife's laptop and mine are set up nearly identically.  We have a desktop shortcut for the weather beginning with https//  etc.  For the past week when she clicks on this shortcut an error message pops up "The protocol https does not have a registered program".  How do I get it to call up SeaMonkey the way it used to do?  It works fine on my computer.

1) Insert missing colon (https://)?

2) Update default browser in Control Panel?

Control Panel | Default Programs | Set program access and computer defaults, choose "Custom," expand for details by clicking double down-arrow at far right.

Paul B. Gallagher