On 02/22/2018 09:07 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 2/22/2018 at 5:43 AM, Richard Owlett created this epitome of digital genius:
There are sites containing relatively complex documentation. The authors chose to break it down in chunks of one HTML page per section.

That is convenient for those viewing it online. I read that level of documentation offline. I prefer it as a single page format so I can easily text search across section boundaries.

Suggestions?
TIA

A quick search turned up:

<http://softsnow.griffin3.com/merger/merger.shtml>

Not used it myself.

That is the type of program I'm looking for.
What were your search terms? I didn't know what to search for.
I'm looking for a Linux program, but do have a dusty WinXP machine nearby.