Jim wrote:
Hi all --

This just started happening a few weeks ago.
When I go to www.kroger.com, -- it tells me I have an unsupported browser.  When I click the button that says "To continue without upgrading, please click HERE", it correctly opens up www.kroger.com.

But when I click on "digital coupons"  on the top right menu, it goes back to the "unsupported" page again. I emailed their customer service, and they said I need to use one of the browsers mentioned.  The only other browser I have on this PC is "The Edge", and that's not supported either.  So I need to go to the site on one of my other devices which has a "supported browser".

Assistance please?

It seems to like the latest version of Pale Moon, even though it does not indicate that one. It did not like the latest Opera or SeaMonkey. It liked a fake user-agent for Firefox 57.