On 2/22/2018 3:24 PM, csad...@google.com wrote:
The reason the new Google Earth is Chrome only is because it relies on running
native code in the browser via Native Client (NaCL), which is Chrome only. Plan
is move native code execution to Web Assembly (WASM) and go cross-browser once
WASM's multi-threading support is rolled out by all the browsers... hopefully
soon.  More background and details in this post:
https://medium.com/google-earth/earth-on-web-the-road-to-cross-browser-7338e0f46278

When will SeaMonkey get this WASM? That's a problem since it is still uses the old Gecko engine. :(
--
"When I am at my lowest, that is when I see things the clearest. It's hard to care about ants when you're soaring with eagles." --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )