Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 3/6/2018 7:17 AM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Cathy Palmer-Lister wrote:
Hi,
Lately I have had trouble viewing fb posts with SeaMonkey. Now and then, all
the images disappear. I
never have this happen with other browsers. The only change I have made to my
computer is upgrading
SeaMonkey.
I use Win 7.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I just started having this problem. Did you ever solve the problem? If I switch
to a Default
profile, it fixes the problem but I really need to fix my Regular profile

Try clearkng your caches, disabling your addons, and extensions?
None of that helps. The only thing that works, is if I login to SM with the
Default Profile instead
of Regular Profile. I have to find out what in my Regular profile is preventing
the display of
images in facebook

1) Ad blocker?

2) Edit | Preferences | Privacy & Security | Images
(o) Do not load any images
(o) Only load images that come from the originating server
(•) Load all images

3) If you've ruled out both of those, check your permissions in Data Manager to see if you've blocked images at facebook.com.

Paul B. Gallagher