Le 16 mars 2018, à 15:18, David E. Ross a écrit :

The Download YouTube Videos extension no longer seems to work.  I think
this is a result of a change done at YouTube and not something in either
SeaMonkey or the extension.  The Web page in addons.mozilla.org
indicates the developer has removed the extension.

There is a work-around using Video LAN (VLC) from
<http://www.videolan.org/>.
(...)

Use the force: https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

Multi-platform, brainless, updated very frequently, worked on all sites I've tried (not only Youtube, but also TV channels replay sites, and more).

Have a nice day!

--
LL
 Ἕν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα (Σωκράτης)