Ant wrote on 28-03-18 11:46:
On 3/28/2018 1:25 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ant wrote on 28-03-18 06:13:
...> I have had to re-educate business organizations who insist on sending
multipart email to put something useful into the plain text part of the message, since that is the only part I would see.  Some of them actually learned!

I kindly e-mail back that I don't see that information, but they insist it is my fault and to use a better e-mail client. :(

This is their fault, but they don't care YOU MUST ACCEPT, DISPLAY AND READ THE HTML PART !

Yeah, it sucks. I am seeing this happening more and more recently. Has anyone noticed it too or just me?

Not only you .. more and more people use "webmail" where I think that it's basically in html mode.
Evenwhile they don't use colors or other fancy gadgets :-)