For years I relied on the Sync feature in Seamonkey to keep my bookmarks the
same on several computers.

A couple of years ago, that stopped working for me, so I switched to a
commercial service called Xmarks, which worked just as well, and the fee was
modest.

Last year, Lastpass acquired Xmarks with big plans for folding it into
Lastpass, which I also use for passwords. But yesterday Lastpass made this
announcement:

On May 1, 2018, we will be shutting down Xmarks. Your account will
remain active until then. After this date, your bookmarks should
remain available in any previously accessed browser, but they will no
longer sync and your Xmarks account will be deactivated.

What other options are available for syncing bookmarks in Seamonkey?