On 4/9/2018 at 10:14 AM, Cecil Bankston created this epitome of digital genius:
Some of the commercial, non-spam messages I receive do not display their included images.  I have preferences set to show all images, and the block images box is not checked.  An example of this is messages I receive from this address: cornellbi...@cornell.edu.  A "View it in your browser" link in one of these messages points to this page: https://us2.campaign-archive.com/?u=b35ddb671faf4a16c0ce32406&id=46308dfd2a&e=99f36663cc The images on that page do not display in my SeaMonkey browser but do appear in Microsoft Edge.  I use NoScript, but it is not blocking any scripts on that page.

Is some other setting required to allow display of the images in these messages?

Same here. If I restart in Safe Mode all the Web page images load. No idea what's causing it.

--
Ed Mullen
https://edmullen.net/