On 4/28/2018 4:46 PM, Desiree wrote:
On 4/28/2018 10:55 AM, Ant wrote:
https://recyclenation.com/find/ seems to be incompatible with SeaMonkey
v2.49.2 and Firefox v52 web browsers. I tried disable my uBlock Origin
extension, enabled send referrer, and changing my user agents (even
IE11). No problems in IE11. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

I have no problems with that recycle website using Fx 52.7 ESR on Windows 10 Pro.  uBlock Origin only blocked one request (sharethis.com),  I also have Privacy Badger and it didn't block anything.

Very ignorant site as it says no recycling in Hawaii!  Gee, I wonder what the various recyle bins in this condo's parking garage are for? Plus, I guess I have imagined carrying my glass Guinness beer bottles to a recyling redemption site to get my 6 cents per bottle deposit back.

Do you get correct results in IE11 or another non-Gecko web browser?
--
"Have I told you how much I like ants, huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?" --Rampage to Inferno, "Transmutate" in Transformers (Beast Wars) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )