Mon, 7 May 2018 18:17:47 +0300, _Stanimir Stamenkov_:
Mon, 7 May 2018 09:17:46 +0100, _Richmond_:

I can see the image on your article without problem. It does not say it is an attachment though, and the content disposition is "inline", so it is not like my example. In my example, nothing at all is shown, it is as if there are no attachments. The only clue is if you type ctrl-u or view as html.

Test... (HTML / plain text)

Attachment seems recognized in both of original HTML and plain text views having the following message structure (generated for HTML with embedded images by SeaMonkey):

   multipart/alternative
    ├─ text/plain
    └─ multipart/related
        ├─ text/html
        └─ application/octet-stream (attachment)

The attachment is not recognized in plain text view having the following almost same structure (generated by "non-compatible" mail client):

   multipart/alternative
    ├─ text/plain
    └─ *multipart/mixed*
        ├─ text/html
        └─ application/octet-stream (attachment)

Attachment is also recognized in original HTML and plain text views with the following structure (generated for general attachments by SeaMonkey):

   multipart/mixed
    ├─ multipart/alternative
    │   ├─ text/plain
    │   └─ text/html
    └─ application/octet-stream (attachment)

In my opinion SeaMonkey (and Thunderbird) should recognize and handle the second case just as the first one, although the attachment in both is only given as related to the "Original HTML" alternative.

--
Stanimir