On 5/14/18 5:55 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Jeffrey Needle wrote:

I'm really glad to have this newsgroup here.  I'm using SM 2.49.3 on
a Linux Box.

I am part of several email discussion groups.  When I reply to an
email, SM addresses the email just to the poster rather than the
list.  I know I can Reply All, but that sends two copies to the
original poster.  Is there a way to set the default behavior to Send
to List?  Thanks.

Not a SeaMonkey problem, rather a Gmail problem. Lots of complaints on the web about Gmail defaulting to reply to sender. Here's one example:
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/M0ujq9OwSBQ>

Best workaround here is Reply to All but then manually delete the extraneous recipient(s).

Sorry.

Okay, for some reason when I checked before with a list message I did not see Reply to List under Reply in my SeaMonkey. It is also in the Context Menu. 😖

Apologies for the noise. I was sure it was a list message. 😩

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop