On 5/18/2018 8:13 AM, Smiles wrote:
good day

I have installed Adobe Flash but I get from time to time an email that says Adobe plug in not running how do I fix this problem

thanks

Where is the email from, and what are you doing when you receive it?

The web site should show a notification when it requires Flash.

A news feed in the SeaMonkey Mail window that requires flash should also show a notification.

When you see the notification select Allow.

--
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.0
AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz 6.00 GB RAM