sean wrote:
DoctorBill wrote on 07/11/2018 08:14 AM:
Normally when I went to "LogIn" on a website, the Passwords function
inserted the Username and password.
Just recently - for e-bay and for PayPal, nothing is inserted !
If I click on "LogIn" with the slots EMPTY, I get an error message from
the web site and THEN the two words are inserted......

Has the web site changed something, or has something in my SM changed ?

I tried deleting the username & password and re-entering them upon
login, - no joy.  Erasing cookies - no joy.

DoctorBill

Try disabling Edit > Preferences > Advanced > HTTP Networking > Advertise Lightning installation.

OK - THAT worked for PayPal but NOT e-bay.

Is there some more controls for the Password Manager that I can phart around with ?

DoctorBill