On 7/29/2018 1:34 PM, FredW wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 10:20:41 -0700, Ant <ant...@zimage.com> wrote:

On 7/29/2018 5:38 AM, FredW wrote:
I do not have a solution for you.
But I use the mail notifier PopTrayU 5.2.6 to check incoming mail.
http://poptrayu.sourceforge.net/category/releases/

PopTrayU notifies me when there are new emails on the server of my
provider(s) and allows to have a look at incoming mail.
I have put known senders in Lijsten / Veilige lijst (safe list).
These known senders are marked as trusted on the main screen of
PopTrayU.
Mails from senders not marked as trusted can be examined (bekijk) and
deleted when I see fit.
Approved emails are downloaded in my email program.

It is a very nice little program.

Ditto, but the newer versions were buggy when I tried them. I still use
v5.0.15 like assigned WAV files. Have they been improved and more stable?

I have used version 5.2.6 since it was released.
http://poptrayu.sourceforge.net/2015/5-2-6-released/
I have not seen any problem (installed as portable).

Hmm. I can't remember if I had problems with this version. I must be blind. I don't see a portable version there?
--
"PLEASE tell your aardvark that I'm NOT an anthill!" --unknown
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )