On 09/07/2018 09:33 AM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:

I renamed something with "webide" in its name.
Things now work.
Why? It was levels down in some firefox subdirectory.

[Debian uses Thunderbird/Firefox by default.
I much prefer SeaMonkey so I installed it without yet having purged the competition]

You probably opened the WEBIDE in Web Development once with Shift+F8 (or whatever the Linux keycode is for this). This installs an extension called adbhelper. Just delete it. We probably need to toggle the prefs to avoid this in a future version.

FRG