Brooke Clarke wrote:
Hi:

SM 2.49.2
In Composer Normal pane after pressing <CTRL>F a new tool bar opens with the search box on the left and it works. Clicking on the HTML Tags tab or Preview tab at the b ottom of the page the search bar stays there, but . . .
When I click on <HTML> Source the search bar disappears.
Tools/Profiles shows default.
Tools/Web Development/Error Console shows:
Timestamp: 10/2/2018 2:31:55 PM
Error: TypeError: menu is null
Source File: resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://devtools/client/framework/browser-menus.js
Line: 341
It also shows a bunch of warnings.
What does that mean?
How can I learn how to use Composer to correct html errors?

Currently I have a web page where there large white spaces that take up a lot of space:
https://www.end2partygovernment.com
I tried to delete the white space but now some of the embedded videos have gone away.  It takes a very long time to find anything in the html pane in order to make repairs. I'll now try the pane with tags since it might help.  But you can not delete tags in that pane.  The embedded videos start with a tag "IFrame" which can not be changed. It can be changed in the <HTML> Source but it's almost impossible to find them there w/o a working search function.

In a separate window, display the web version in your browser. Press CTRL-U to display the source. In that window, Find works. Toggle back and forth between the revised source in Komposer and the online source in SeaMonkey's browser as you make changes.

Not efficient for large-scale revisions, but for what you describe it should work.

Paul B. Gallagher