DoctorBill wrote:
EE wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
EE wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Been using "NoScript".
BUT - I am getting tired of having to "Allow" one page after another ad nauseum
when I am going thru a web site.
HOW does one toggle NoScript OFF !

DoctorBill

If javascript on most sites is not causing problems, why not get rid of NoScript and get YesScript?  YesScript makes a blacklist instead of a whitelist.

Will YeScript run in SeaMonkey - says FireFox only.....
as I understand it - SM is VERY close to FF.

DoctorBill

I am using YesScript with SeaMonkey.  It still works.  I did have to increase the max version for SeaMonkey in install.rdf to get it to install.

I have gone to the YesScript web site
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/yesscript/etc
and it will not let me download it.  Says FireFox only !
I don't want FireFox !
How can I download it from SeaMonkey ?

DoctorBill

Try addons.thunderbird.net. You can download if you give a fake user-agent claiming to be SeaMonkey 2.47. Just right-click the green button and choose save.