cyberzen wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl a écrit :
Check the settings under Appearance->Fonts. Also see if you use 100% scaling on both PCs. Windows 10 might use a different scaling. Had a different problem under 81. where fonts looked blurry in a copied profile and it was the scaling there. Last delete the xulstore.json file in your profile when SeaMonkey is not running.

FRG

thank you for replying
1 about scaling
on the w7 laptop, 14 inch 1920x1980 screen, I have to set 125 or 150% zoom factor in windows, and use the best glasses I have, the aspect of seamonkey is similar to other programs on the w10 desktop, 24 inch screen same resolution, no need to adjust the zoom factor in windows

2 about xulstore : I renamed it, no change.
of course the positioning of all is lost

You could try the setting in about:config, "layout.css.devPixelsPerPx" and try a fractional setting there. This page gives an idea:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/964888