Yamo' wrote on 21/11/2018 14:03:

Hi,

FMurtz wrote:
Google is putting the cursor on the top line of the box instead of the
beginning in centre of the box and limiting the characters on view in
the box (the first part of the querie disappears as you type after
about twenty characters), this does not happen with Google from IE and
does not happen with DuckDuckGo in Seamonkey.
I use Windows XP and Seamonkey 2.49.4.

Did not really expect an answer, I can not remember when I ever got a
useful answer in this group.

When spoofing the user agent for IE8 it works!

This user agent worked for me:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
Lightning/5.4