On 12/3/18 10:48 PM, stap...@gmail.com wrote:
I have been using Seamonkey for years and love it. But recently I have been
having trouble with using mail.  I keep getting time out errors.  My email
works on my phones with out any troubles.  This keeps occurring from time to
time.  The other issue is I keep getting untrusted  security certificate errors
from certain websites. Is there going to be an update to fix these problems?

You don't indicate what version of SeaMonkey you are having the problem with or on what operating system it is running.

I suggest installing the latest 2.49.4 version if you are not already using it

<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>

Then we need a link to a site you are getting the certificate errors so we can test them.