On 12/10/2018 12:54 AM, Nuno Silva wrote:

On 11/17/2018 7:32 PM, Ant wrote:
On 11/17/2018 11:16 AM, Ant wrote:
I re(nam/mov)ed my profile's places.sqlite, cookies.sqlite, and
permission.sqlite but still see a list of domains in my data
manager. Where are those stores?

I told SM to clear ALL private datas. It took almost a minute to
complete due to my decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC but I
still see them. I'm still confused where SM's Data Manager is
getting my past histories from.

No one knows? :(

What kind of information is being kept?  The data manager tries to show
everything in one place (including per-domain/host zoom levels and
download directories, for example), can you check several domains and
see which tabs are not greyed/inactive?

It seems to memorize everything that I visited even after clearing all of my histories.
--
"I remember being fascinated by ants and wasps and other bugs when I was a kid. I'd set out a Coke can and stand back 20 feet and use my telescope to watch wasps land on it." --Paul McEuen Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )