On 12/26/18 12:07 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 26-12-18 15:25:
On 12/26/18 4:58 AM, Daniel wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 26/12/2018 8:57 AM:
On 12/25/18 1:53 PM, Danny Kile wrote:
The following website will not work with SM or Internet Explorer. I had to load Chrome to get it to work. When typing inn the search bar with SM it does not show the charters that you type just spaces. However, if you type in "badge" and then click the magnifier glass it will search. Now in IE you can not even type into the search filed at all. In Chrome everything work as you would expect.

Anyone know why this is the case?

Thank you for you assistance.

https://bluemail.help/search/?badge?lang=en

Don't know why. Well...

But if I start typing in the search field I get a drop-down with some results I could select.

SeaMonkey also doesn't show the "How can we help you?" text I see using Firefox 64.0. I also see what I type into the search field using that browser.

Walt, could it be that FF has access to required font ... one that SM doesn't have access to??

I'm just seeing a blank search bar ... but the cursor is progressing across the search bar as I type!! Even if I type the first topic in the provided list "Displaying an Unread Badge on Android ...."!

Why wouldn't SeaMonkey have access to the font if my Firefox does. Font packages are installed on the computers hard drive. No?

The problem is here ...

style="width:50%;margin:5px auto 0 auto;background:none;color:white" Text in white with background in white. Have you see the horrible page source text ? :-)

Why doesn't the text render white in Firefox, and yes I did see the page source.

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop
Rex called Don lazy and dumb as a rock in a much nicer way.