On 1/10/2019 12:30 PM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
I normally send plain text mails but occasionally feel the need to send a mail in html format, normally because I need the html formatting for that one mail. The only way I can think of to do this is to set the recipient as "Prefers to receive messages formatted as HTML" in the address-book, reverting to "Unknown" or "Plain Text" after the mail has been sent.

Is there another way?  I have not found one.

Hold down the Shift key when you click on the "Compose" icon in the tool bar?

Lem Johnson