Ant wrote:

On 1/25/2019 2:28 PM, Hawker wrote:
Been trying to slog though all the info about SM and it's current issues and in the end I'm mostly just confused. Given that, and the increasing issues I am having with a SM built on the FF52 code (and so kicking and screaming to FF and Opera when I have to) I'm wondering when we might realistically have a build based beyond just a 2.49.x?

Is there any way to venture a reasonable guess?

I am guessing years. :(

Are you just being sarcastic, or do you have a factual basis for such an extreme statement?

Paul B. Gallagher