Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
> I would wait with any hasty decisions. Not sure if they will be able to
> put enigmail out with TB 68. Classic add-on support is now more or less
> completely trashed in the tree.
>
> FRG
>
> Jonathan N. Little wrote:
>> David E. Ross wrote:

>>> I create my message in a text, Word, or PDF file and then encrypt it
>>> with PGP.  I attached the encrypted file to a plain-text E-mail message
>>> that contains nothing relevant to the real message.
>>>

>> Different application, server generated data...

Great.  I just installed Enigmail in October and now they are dropping
support.  I trust they are not going to take out SeaMonkey specific
patches that are already in and simply not continue to make further changes.

Would it be possible once the dust has settled for the SeaMonkey support
team to attempt to keep the interface Enigmail uses compatible with them
as opposed to them matching with SM?  Given the current situation I know
that is asking quite a bit, but then again I don't know what the future
will hold and what will be needed to do so.

Dave