On 3/30/2019 7:02 AM, Hawker wrote:
> Any idea why any of the videos from here play with audio but no video?
> http://www.playbill.com/videos
>
> It doesn't work in Firefox either but it does work in IE and Opera.

I get both audio and video.  I altered my usual configuration as
follows, changes marked with asterisks (*):
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)
1280x720 screen, 32-bit true colors
No proxy or VPN
* Flash 32.0.0.156 (32.0 r0(156)) (usually disabled with FlashBlock but
        not for this case)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.49.4
"Advertise Firefox compatibility" disabled
Cookies for the originating Web site only
Popups blocked
* Images from other domains unblocked (usually blocked)
* Secret Agent and AdBlockPlus extensions disabled

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Why did Donald Trump demand that Hillary Clinton be locked up
in jail?  Because she used a non-government E-mail server for
government
business.

Now Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump -- Trump's son-in-law and
daughter -- are using non-government E-mail servers for
government business, an excellent example of hypocrisy.

Lock up Jared and Ivanka!!