WaltS48 wrote:
On 4/2/19 6:53 PM, bono1...@gnomail.com wrote:
Hello all - I created new profiles after previous ones got corrupted in SM
2.49.4.

Each time I try to access Add-On Manger, while the page appears, I cannot access "Get
Add-ons" page only the display "What are Add-ons?".

I can see and access Extensions,Appearance and Plugins.

Any ideas or suggestions?

TIA - bo1953

That is the "Get Add-ons" page.

Mine has one extension listed under "Featured Add-ons", with "Up & Coming" and "More
ways to customize" sections on the right side of the page.

You don't have that on your "Get Add-ons" page?

I have this same problem -- all I get on the "Get Add-ons" page is a grey box titled
"What are Add-ons?" with a simple explanation of add-ons, and a note that this pane will
feature popular add-ons 'when you're connected to the internet'

(This has been a problem for me for quite some time -- not a recent occurrence.)