On 4/24/2019 2:50 PM, Brian Mailman wrote:
Windows 10
Seamonkey 2.48

Hi, I'm now receiving a notice of "Unsupported Browser" and that my Seamonkey is "outdated" when I try to go to davita.com .

The notice recommends Firefox, among others. I forget where the setting is, but I do have this copy of Seamonkey set to identify itself as Firefox!

Help?  Thanks in advance.

B/

Although it's not official, you could always try the .ZIP of Bill's build of 2.53 from here: http://www.wg9s.com/comm-253/. I'd back up your profile for sure.

I was using the 2.57 build for a while until something recently started breaking and I basically finally gave up and switched over to FF (at least until or if ever it's released via Mozilla)