bo1...@nogmail.com wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/26/2019 2:52 PM, bo1...@nogmail.com wrote:
bo1...@nogmail.com wrote:
Hello all,

I Am having challenges with logging into cruisecritic.com from two (2)of
my three (3) systems all running SM 2.49.4 and W10 Pro.

All of the configurations are the same, with a few differences in
programs on each system.

No upgrades or changes to the systems, except W10 update for each one.

Any ideas or suggestions on what I might do to remedy this?

TIA - bo1953

Sorry, I needed to add that upon arriving at the page and clicking
'login' nothing happens at all.

Not sure if a setting is changed or not, yet this page, so far, is the
only one with this type of issue.

TIA - bo1953

Windows 7
SeaMonkey 2.49.4

I had a similar problem this morning with a different Web site.
Although that site's technical support insisted that the site carried NO
advertisements, I was finally able to login after I disabled AdBlock Plus.

DER - Thank you for your response.

I have UBlock installed and have disabled it and still cannot access the website.

Which is odd is, I have UBlock installed on the system which permits me access to the site...

I will try again... does SM have an ad blocking feature which I Am not aware of at the moment?

TIA - bo1953

One more thing - it works for me.  I have hardly any add-ons.

--
spammus ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/