On 7/16/2019 5:10 AM, Ant wrote:
Example after scrolling down its web page: https://www.pcgamer.com/it-is-2019-and-i-am-still-interested-in-these-new-discrete-sound-cards/

I had them disabled, but it autoplayed in both of my Firefox v68 and SeaMonkey v2.49.4? Argh. :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

OK. I think I see a pattern now in https://www.pcgamer.com/it-is-2019-and-i-am-still-interested-in-these-new-discrete-sound-cards/ web page. A few times, the video didn't autoplay but it was a different video. However, if it is showing "Total Wars Three Kingdom" then it autoplays as shown in my uploaded https://i.postimg.cc/hjv0Jw94/firefox68in64w7hpe1.gif screen shot/capture. :/
--
"Thanks for giving me the courage to eat all those ants." --unknown
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )